Monday, June 16, 2003

I never knew loving someone wld be tough
Right now i've seen all the fatigues of love
I bet no one understands wad i'm going thru now

Loving you has never been easy
I've fallen too deep and am lost within
Perhaps the joys u've brought upon me
made this bitter relationship all worth it

Chorus
My heart's bleeding and i'm tearing blood
You noe i'd held on to you forever
Even if it means giving everything up
You stood me up again and the next
No more lies baby cos
My heart's bleeding and i'm tearing blood

Whenever u left a scar in me
I cld feel the pain piercing right thru my heart
Crying as if i never did care
Wondering if u ever did it intentionally
Can't you see i'm a human wif feelings too

Thinkin back, i wish i didn't noe u so well
As i realised that the more i got to noe u
disillusions are easily felt
Maybe you were never meant for me
Holding on to you for ever
May defeat the purpose
Of wad we all call love

Chorus
My heart's bleeding and i'm tearing blood
You noe i'd held on to you forever
Even if it means giving everything up
You stood me up again and the next
No more lies baby cos
My heart's bleeding and i'm tearing blood

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP