I nearly died todae ok~! Had lit paper early in the morning, was supposed to be in school by 8. Thot since i was taking a cab, dun haf to leave the house so early, so i left only at 7.30. Madness. It was pouring cats and dogs... waited for 15 mins and there was like no CAB!!!! Not a single one ok...like wad the hell ?! Where haf all the taxis in singapore died off to?!
Then called TIBS...my gawd...their service was bad bad bad bad bad.... haha, they put me on hold for 5 mins, and when they got back to me, they told me they can't find a taxi and asked me to wait for another few mins?!!! Like hello...by the time i wait and by the time the cab come, i dun haf to take my paper alr... i nearly screamed into the fone due to my anxiety and due my mother standing beside and hurrying me...u noe tht kind of things mother do?! Thanks goodness at tht time, a COMFORT cab came, and can u believe it... i ran all the way out and stopped the cab and my mother was screaming after me...kao...she think i was gonna kill myself or something ?! Hahahas...madness... luckily my school was somewhere nearby.... i reached school at 7.55...5 mins before the paper shd actually start...when i reached the entrance, i sprinted like hell in the rain to my class...by the time i reached class, i was panting like a mad dog, and thanks goodness Mrs Alex. only just entered the class.... haha, but i wasn't the latest, there were actually 2 other pple whol were teeny weeny bit later to me, and i can't believe tht CECILIA was actually earlier than moi~ Haha...
Mondae-chemistry, tuesdae-history... can u believe i haven't even touch my books yet?! I just came home frm Macs wif my mother...hahaha, i'm STUFFED...toking bout being stuffed, it reminded me of a "joke" ms shanthi told my jr.
Ms Shanthi: I am stuffed (after having lunch together)
Friend: Oh, are you from turkey?
Haha, damn lame...teachers ???? -.-'....
I'm gonna take a nap. will mug late into the nite todae =) Can't wait till exams over.
Social Studies
Chinese Paper I
Physics Paper I
Literature Paper I + Paper II
E.maths (FAintS)
Chemistry --> Monday
History --> Tuesday
Physics + Chem Paper II (MCQ) -->Thursday
Chinese =D -->Friday
A.maths --> Monday
0 comments:
Post a Comment