Friday, May 02, 2003

I can't believed all that had happened yesterday
I felt totally like a jerk right now.
I hate it when i have to say sorry
For things which i didn't even do
But they dun care cos they're forever right
Nothing i do is right
my mother claims that wadever i do is rubbish
Fine, be it that way
Can't blame them can I?
Cos they dun even understand me
Do I have to live for them?
Does my world has to revolve around no one but them?
I have my interests
I'm not changing myself for anyone
NO ONE!!!!!!
You made me say sorry, i did it
I felt damn bloody miserable now
I felt like a jerk, let me reinforce, a total jerk!
Thanks a lot.
Why is it that i'm ALWAYS the one
to suppress my pride and say sorry
It's so not me my gosh
Does anyone really care how i feel?
Damn it, i hate this! I really do
Yesterdae when everything went wrong,
I bawled my eyes out,
I venged the anger on myself.
For those of you who asked me wad happened to my hands,
I'll tell you right now
I thrased my hands at the wall
That's y they're all blue black
My legs too if u're wondering
I dun need any sympathy or pity from anyone
Just give me the love and concern which i need
and leave me alone
Dun interfere with my life
I'm on the verge of breaking down
*My life screwed up.
*Life sucks
*I hate this.
Pet, thankx for being there when i needed someone =)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP