*shitified*
My mummy was toking to me just now...was asking me to do more exercise in the hope tht these exercise can stop my spine from becoming more crooked, so tht i can avoid going for operation. Then later she was saying tht she's hoping tht i dun haf to go for operation, cos she said tht anything tht underwent operation wun be in such a good condition anymore...and she said something which really made a lot of sense to me. She was comparing the operation to a toy tht's broken...she said "just like a toy, once broken, it'll never be the same again, even after it's mended." I think it's quite true loh...woh...she seldom said things which made me think so much one loh. I think tht sentence really made a lot of sense to me~
I then linked her saying to a lot of other things tht happened to me before, like relationships and things...and it's really quite true...so today, thru my mother, i really learnt something very valuable... so from todae ownwards, i'll try, really try very hard nv to break anything ever again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment