Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Arghs...sometimes i feel tht i dun really understand humans!
I just read somebody's blog...and i really dunno wad's the hell wrong wif her!

It was like it's her fault, but she goes round cursing those who punished her? Like wad the hell? I read so many people's blog, and i remember seeing someone said this "sometimes we may just misunderstood a person, dislikes her,but when we read thru their blogs of wad they haf to say deep down, they're actually nice pple." I read a few entries of hers, but no matter how i view it, i dun see a nice pt of her. I'm like wondering if she's human wif a heart.

Dun u ever reflect? I may be nice to you, but if u ever mess wif my friends, you just watch, i'll nv let you off, i'll make your life miserable just like you've made life miserable for out class!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP