Dat little red dot far far awaee!
Weeeeeeeeeeee...i saw mars todae! I was like so happy and excited that i've finally spotted it, i've been like looking out for it for the past few days already and i can't even find it! And with some luck todae, i finally finally found it!
I dug out all my stuff!!! I dug out my binoculars to get a satisfying view...when i got tired of the still rather pathetic view, i dug out my video cam which can zoom much further...i took 3 pics of it! =I I love it!!! It's absolutely cooL! Small small far far glowing glowing red red one!!!!!! Weeeeeeeee...so cool. This will probably be the only one time i'll see mars... cos the next time when mar's gonna come so close again will be in the year 2187. That's will probably be my next next life or maybe ever later! Haha... They say Mars can be seen the clearest on 28th August, which is i think also the last day of "mars visit". This is such an awesome experience man, will upload the foto soon! In my excitement...i wrote a song cos my inspiration came pouring in!
*Mars* (All the same somehow)
It's a special special day today
Cos looking out of my window i saw you
Glowing away so brilliantly
Wishing so much i could reach you
No matter how hard i tried
How far I'm reaching for
I wouldn't be able to touch you
All the same somehow
I knew i've already felt you
Chorus:
All the same somehow
I know you're somewhere around
It just that i don't see you
on just any ordinary days
For you're the miles away mars
And i'm dying to touch you
It's not always that i'll see you
Probably a 1000yrs later i see you next
I won't let this chance slip away now
I'll watch you all these while when you're here
Seeing the glowing redness in you
When you're gone and i don't see you
Maybe i'll start missing you again
Do come back and visit soon
Cos i love you and want to see you again
0 comments:
Post a Comment